What are they building on Celo?
Wave I Hubble for Celo (hubble.figment.network)
Hubble is a platform validators and token holders can use to explore and interact with Celo. Hubble redefines what a block explorer should be by enhancing the protocol data available instead of simply presenting it. Validators use Hubble to monitor their performance, manage proposals, and obtain valuable insights into their delegator base. Users and token holders use Hubble to stake, vote, and track their rewards.
Wave III: Figment Learn
Celo educational pathway.
- Establishing educational goals in collaboration with Celo.
- Design and Development of a tutorials (Tutorial is to be completed under 1 hour)
- Connect with community members who might be interested in creating additional tutorials.
- Marketing in collaboration with Celo.
Wave IV: Figment Learn Tutorial Contest
Build next level educational dApps with Celo and Figment Learn.
- Establish Celo as the lead technology partner when building dApps through contests and community case studies and sharing initiatives.
- Incentivize developers to create written and video tutorials on ease of building with Celo and feature winners on Figment Learn.
- Create a contest to increase the number of Celo tutorials combined with marketing initiatives to promote Celo projects created.
- Branded co-marketing materials to promote Celo and Figment Learn as a starting point to enter and learn DeFi.