🗣️ New Membership Registration
As of @March 10, 2023 Guests and New Members will need to be sponsored by an existing Community Member.
The current process for becoming a Celo Community Member is:
- Guest: be invited to the Celo Center offices and physically hang with the community for at least 1 week to see if the community and space is a good fit for you on a consistent basis. What this means is that Community Members will be responsible for:
- Personally greeting their guests at the gate
- Providing the necessary access for their guests
- If their guests is interested in working out of the space longer than a couple days pinging @Untitled about Kisi access.
- Membership Application/Registration: After your trial period if you feel like you’d like to be a consistent member of the community please fill out the following:
- Telegram Introduction in the Celo Office Friends group https://t.me/+ZPRC0LdA4l9mOWMx - Registration Form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pl-LmILFJPaYPsj7mirix1ENHCzKrHtrfJhRE1RCGZA/edit?ts=63c9682a#responses - Community Directory
Giving Back to Celo
- The Celo Community Center is a gift to work out of — by being here our team has had access to resources, friendly faces, collaborators, and serendipitous partnerships. The space is emblematic of Celo’s entire vision to create prosperity for all and building alternative economies that raise equality.
- Understanding more about Celo, it’s mission, and how you can contribute to the movement, is important to existing in the space. I hope you, like us, are constantly thinking about how you can give back, make the space more warm, and drive the movement of financial inclusion.
- Here’s some extremely easy ideas for you:
- Learn about Celo! Install Valora! Not sure how? Ask!
- Be warm, smile at people when you pass them, say hello to a stranger.
- Bring in treats, snacks, etc., to share with the office!
- Consider donating to Celo based impact projects, like ImpactMarket. Impact Market is powering unconditional basic income and empowering the financially unserved around the world.
- Consider staking to support ReFi projects through Spirals. Staking via Spirals involves depositing your cUSD (or CELO) in return for Green cUSD (or Green CELO), where behind the scenes yield is going towards planetary regeneration via Celo based climate projects like Toucan, Carbon Path, and others.
🚗 Parking Reservations
We have 15 available parking slots per day in our office garage. Availability is based on a first come first serve basis: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14SfqaGwjLw-V3wyWYbFizwEHFFUbuMrrVZRMwE2pQco/edit?usp=sharing
If you’d like to park your car in the lot please get approval from @Untitled. Once approved you will need to order a garage clicker. Here is the recommended one from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Garage-Stop-Remote-Multi-Code-MCS308911/dp/B09GW8PJMP/?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_w=LFbwt&content-id=amzn1.sym.bc5f3394-3b4c-4031-8ac0-18107ac75816&pf_rd_p=bc5f3394-3b4c-4031-8ac0-18107ac75816&pf_rd_r=EF5PS4CFE1W8X4RE247Z&pd_rd_wg=KBuIg&pd_rd_r=03c86123-abff-4732-b1ec-ae5156cd55dc&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_atf_m