Join the mailing list for everything involving the Celo core community and owners who participate in governance.
Why join the Mailing List?
If you are a:
- Node Operator
- Dapp Running Its Own Node
- Exchange or Custodian
- Owner who is Staking + Participating in Governance
- Core Developer or Contributor
The Celo Signal Mailing List is a great way to keep up with everything happening in Celo's core community.
Updates include information on the following events:
- Celo All-Core Dev Call (where Celo Platform enhancements and proposals are discussed in the community)
- Celo Governance Call (where governance proposals are discussed prior to submission on-chain)
- Celo Foundation Voting Program updates
- celo-blockchain node and attestation service release updates
- Hardfork Updates
- Celo Core Contract Release Schedule
- Core Community Happy Hour
- Ongoing or Upcoming Hackathons & Updates
If you would like to keep up-to-date with all the news happening in the Celo community, including validation, node operation, and governance, please sign up for our Celo Signal mailing list below
You can add the Celo Signal public calendar as well which has relevant dates.